Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

ALL WALGREENS ARE DIFFERENT...READ THE FOLLOWING


Not all Walgreens are the same. I went to three different Walgreens with the same coupon...BOGO Purex Laundry Detergent. At one store, I was told I could not use the coupon because they were already BOGO on sale. At the other, I was told I could use the coupon, get 3 for FREE and pay $5.99 for the 4th, and at the last I was told I could use the coupon on two and get BOTH FOR FREE! The last scenerio is what I wanted to hear at all the stores, but it just didn't happen. I ended up paying $9.56 + tax for a total of $10.79 for the above picture with as you can see MORE CHOCOLATE!!

I paid $2.00 + $.60 tax for a total of $2.60 for 2 Purex Laundry detergent and 4 more CHOCOLATE SYMPHONY BARS! For those of you who are counting, I have a total of 12! Missing from above picture is 2 packages of Necco Wafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment