Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT AT PUBLIX!!


Ok, I said that I wouldn't go to Publix this weekly ad, but I couldn't stand to let these deals pass by! I spent $10.25 for all this stuff!! That is a savings of 83%!!This is what I bought:

6 Pkgs Chicken Legs & Thighs (28 pieces of chicken)
2 Pkgs. American Cheese Slices
6 Kens Salad Dressing
2 Boxes Special K Granola (this is yummy!)
10 boxes of Jello

I used 2 Q's for FREE cheese, 3 BOGO Ken's Dressing (means ALL were FREE), 1 MQ and 1 FLIP for cereal, and Wags Q and blinkie for FREE jello. I paid full price for the chicken and used a $4/20 Q. I just couldn't let those Kens Salad Dressing, cheese, and jello go by when they were all FREE!

I guess when we get together with family and friends, I will supply the chicken!!

I am trying to save my purchases for the ad that starts Thursday so I can get some gas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment