Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

LOOKING TO MAKE A FEW EXTRA $$$

I never got on the bandwagon of those people who went to a gold party and turned in their unwanted gold pieces. It seemed the people throwing the party were making the most money. I found someone who gives $16 per penneyweight. Basically, you are getting 60% of what the gold is worth. He gets 20% and the people who scrap the gold get the other 20%. I haven't found anyone who is giving this much, especially the pawn shops or the mail-away places.

I was so happy to see that my old scrap gold was worth $1,640! I still kept a few pieces that I could not get rid of! Go see Larry's Jewelry at the St. Augustine Flea Market to get your best deal and tell them I sent you! You will not be disappointed!
He has been in business for over 25 years and had a store at the outlet mall for 16 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment