Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

AWESOME PUBLIX TRIP, SPENT $28.09, SAVED 82%


My total before coupons was $115.58, after my coupons $28.09. That even included a $6.39 sub sandwich that my daughter begged me to buy so she could eat it when she got home from work. I very rarely buy anything off my list especially when I do not have a coupon! I would have paid $22.70 for everything seen here without that sub!! My purchases included:

4 boxes Panko Breadcrumbs
5 Johnson & Johnson BathBuddy Soap
4 All Detergent
2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
1 pkg Strawberries
Bananas
Cucumber
Fresh Asparagus
Onions
4 Black Peppercorns
4 Hefty Plates
1 Silk Soy Milk
1 Gallon milk
4 SOBE
2 College Inn Broth
2 Boxes Kashi Cereal
1 Box Kashi Go Lean Bars
4 Green Yogurt
6 Pkgs. Bandaids
Whole Turkey Sub
Cool Whip
3 Borden Cheese
12 pack Toilet Paper

They were out of gas cards so I will go back with my receipt and get 4 of them with this receipt! If I would have used no coupons and just took advantage of the BOGO's I would have paid $115.58. After using my coupons, it is like I am getting 2 $50 gas cards for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment