Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

PUBLIX SHOPPING TRIP THIS WEEK



All I needed was bread this week at Publix, so this picture is my weeks grocery shopping (remember my freezer??). I had a coupon for FREE cream cheese minis and decided to pick up the bricks of cream cheese while they were on sale for $1 each and use my $1.25/3 Q. While I was shopping in the store my phone rang 3 times.

Judi: HELLO
Lindsay: Mom, pick up some pretzels while you are there
Judi: I have a coupon for $.55 for them at home!! OK, I will get them for you
PHONE RINGS AGAIN
Judi: HELLO
Lindsay: Mom, pick up some vinegar for dad.
Judi: OH, NO! I have a $.55 coupon for that at home also! OK, if he needs it I will get it.
PHONE RINGS AGAIN
Judi: WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW??
Lindsay: Pick up some Kix Cereal
Judi: Absolutely NOT!! I have a high dollar Q for this at home and I am going to wait until it goes BOGO again! I stood my ground on this one!

With that all said, I had to spend $4.79 on vinegar and pretzels that I didn't intend on buying...so instead of paying $2.69 on everything pictured, I had to pay $7.48! Still not bad when you consider the Pepperidge Farm Bread is $3.69 each

No comments:

Post a Comment