Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP 3/3/10



I know I said I was done this week at Publix, but when I saw this deal I could not help but go back. I spent $14.76 which was a savings of 71%!!!

Included in my purchase were 4 packages of deli turkey and 2 packages of deli roast beef, 1/2 gallon soy milk, chick peas, lemons (for hummus), zuchhini, green pepper, strawberries, hot dog buns (to have with my FREE bratwurst), and 4 Right Guard Deodorant.

The deodorant were BOGO and I had a $2/2 coupon which made them $.40 each. The deli meat was on advantage buy for $2.50 each and I used 2 coupons at $1.00 each. That made my deli meat $.50 per package. And the best part is it has an expiration date of the end of April and beginning of May!

When my daughter heard I was going today, she put in her request for soy milk and ingredients for hummus. Since I was freezing, I added a few things to make a pot of vegetable soup. Everthing else I need is in my pantry. Not a bad deal for under $15.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment