Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

BACK IN ST AUGUSTINE

I am back!!! We spent 5 days with my daughter and her family in South Florida and then boarded the Royal Carribbean's Oasis of the Seas ship on Saturday and went to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin. It was absolutely wonderful. I didn't have access to my phone all week except for St. Thomas. As soon as we pulled into port you saw everyone on their cell phones. That was the only port you had AT&T service with no roaming or international charges. I didn't even check any coupon sites because I didn't want to see what I was missing!! It turns out I don't think I missed very much...maybe the egg coupon! In fact, after getting back in town and picking up the dog, we stopped at Publix because our refrigerator was empty. All I wanted to buy was fruits and vegetables after eating all week. I used one publix coupon and my $5/$30 and we spent $53!! It felt like the old days of not using any coupons and I did not like it! In my defense, nothing in my cart would have had a coupon anyway! It will be a busy week for me because I am starting a new job on Tuesday. More info on that in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate it when you have to pay full price!? It kills me! LOL. New job? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete