Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY?

Is it just me or are the Publix ads really getting stingy these days. Last week wasn't that special although I did manage to go while I was in South Florida and get one gas card and left the groceries in the car for over a week! This ad is even worse! I only have 4 items on my list...Bertoli Oil, Peanut Butter, Quaker Granola and pizza. I'm glad I have a stockpile to live off of. Does anyone else feel the same way? Come on Publix...can't we do better??

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the fence. I feel that the ads used to have some really good and creative ways to save a boat load of cash, but they have seemed a little meager lately. However, I just saved $83 today on my $150 order, so I shouldn't complain. Not my best couponing, but it was a lot of meat, produce, kids' snacks. I was able to get my pancake cookware set, and $10 RORI gift card, too. Chix breasts are BOGO next week, so that's good news. Walmart will price match the BOGO at its own chicken prices if you're brave enough. :)

    ReplyDelete