Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WALMART PRICE-MATCHING PUBLIX BOGOS

Kate brought up a good point! How many of us are going to be brave enough to go to Walmart and price-match with Publix BOGO ad? I have heard that they will only take one coupon on a bogo and, of course, they will not take competitor coupons. Is it worth it to go in and save $1 on Skippy Peanut Butter? No, I don't think so. If I happen to have to go to Walmart, or should I say have the misfortune of having to go to Walmart, I would try it. I have also heard that they will only let you price match 2 or 3 deals. Not to mention the cashiers who act like they have never seen a coupon before. Did I mention the parking situation, dirty store, inferior and expensive produce, etc. etc. etc. The thing that also scares me is I always see carts with food in it that they have picked up throught the store. Take a minute and look in the cart. You would be surprised to see how many refrigerated items are in there! The whole thing is a recipe for disaster. Next time I HAVE to go to Walmart, I will try to pick a few items and price match and let you know what happens. If anyone else does try the price-matching, please let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment