Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND

I would like to give a huge shout-out to my wonderful husband of 25 years. I know he sometimes reads this and I just would like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the wonderful cruise and awesome time we had this past week. He also gave me a gorgeous 3.20 caret anniversary band that is absolutely stunning! He said he has been shopping for 5 months for it because he wanted something special for our 25th anniversary. I am so proud of him! He has been in every jewelry store and held out until he found the perfect ring. I was so shocked and I know that I am truly blessed to have a guy like him. I love you Art! Thank you again! I just wish I had a coupon for it! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. With all the money you save on an annual basis, he didn't need a coupon! Thanks to your husband, Art, for taking care of my favorite coupon queen!

    ReplyDelete