Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

HOMEMADE OXI-CLEAN

I came across this post and thought it was interesting enough to post. I personally have enough Shout Spray & Wash and Resolve that I got for FREE but never seem to get a deal on Oxi-Clean.

I have to separate my husbands t-shirts into stained and not-stained when I am putting them away. The stained shirts outnumber the good ones. I think the oxi-clean will become my new bff!

Mix it in a glass jar and keep above your laundry area. When you are ready to use just give it a shake!

1 cup water
1/2 cup peroxide
1/2 cup baking soda

Soak laundry in mixture for 20 minutes or overnight.

That's it!! I know I have taken peroxide and poured that directly on things with a stain and it fizzes and worked! Why buy the expensive stuff when you can do this. I want to try adding this to my whites as a laundry boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment