Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PUBLIX 9/13/11, SPENT $22.25



I wanted to get my FREE deodorant at Publix before the Green Advantage Flyer expired and had a few items I wanted to add to my stockpile...and I mean a FEW items I wanted to add. This is what I bought:

4 TGIF Entree For One
Potato Rolls (OOPS! They didn't make it in the picture)
Cantelope
Honeydew
scallions
1 lb. deli american cheese
2 Bottles Canola Oil
2 Jimmy Dean Sausage
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Crescent Rolls
Pillsbury Bisquits
4 Deodorant
2 Febreeze Noticable Warmers (FREE PLUS OVERAGE)
Kikoman Seasoning Packet (FREE)
2 Coast Soap

If you bought the Febreeze Noticeables, make sure you send in your receipt with the UPC and get $3.50 rebate. Not only did I make overage at the store but I will receive a check on top of that for $3.50!!

No comments:

Post a Comment