Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LOOKING FOR YOUR NEW FALL COLOR BLUSH?



Did anyone else feel it? I walked outside this morning and there was a crispness in the air. Ok...maybe not that crisp! But you have to agree with me that the humidity didn't knock you over.

It just felt good.

Fall is approaching. At least that is what the calander says. Time to update your makeup colors. Shift from the pinks for summer to the neutral browns, corals for fall.

Enter in the Dollar Store. Yes, I did say the Dollar Store! I went to the one on US 1 by Staples and they had Loreal True Match in a beautiful color suitable for everyone for guess how much?? $1.00!!!

Stop by and pick yourself up a few for the fall season. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I love mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment