Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

PUBLIX 9/29/11, SPENT $2.71, SAVED 75%




FREE CEREAL!! Today and tomorrow are the last days to get the FREE Oatmeal Crisp and Fiber One Cereal with the yellow advantage flyer and MQ stacked. Since my schedule is pretty full for the next week, I decided to do the bulk of my shopping this morning before work.

I couldn't let a good $3/$30 go to waste so that was another reason (plus the FREE CEREAL) to go to Publix this morning. This is what I bought:

4 Fruit Naturals (NOT SHOWN-forgot them at work!)
4 boxes of cereal (did I mention that they were free?)
2 English Muffins
2 Snackwells 100 Calorie Snacks
4 Pace Salsa
4 Softsoap Hand Soap
1 Shaving Gel

Total OOP for this trip was $2.71. I plan on going back and getting some more Stoufer's Lasagna and lunchmeat. I will get some fresh produce at the beginning of the week and then I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment