Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PUBLIX 9/27, SPENT $24.48, SAVED 71%





With not much to choose from with this weeks ad, I managed to come up with a small trip picking up a few deals. I had to get a raincheck for the Stouffer's Lasagna and the Philadelphia Cream Cheese. My goal was to get what I needed and spend $50 before coupons to use my $5/50 PQ and $5/$30 WD coupon.

But I goofed. I handed her my $3/$30 coupon instead so I jipped myself out of $2.

This is what I bought:

Pillsbury Bisquits
2 Smart Balance Milk
2 Baby Carrots
2 Bags Romaine Lettuce
2 Cucumbers
Honeydew
2 Swanson Chicken Broth
2 Feta Cheese
2 Pic Sweet Family Size Corn
6 Cliff Bars
Spot Shot Carpet Cleaner (thanks to my dog Sophie I had to spend $4.99)
6 Boxes Milk Bones Dog Bisquits

Total Spent $24.48 (should have been $22.48


Then I went to the fruit/vegetable stand on Holmes Blvd. and got the tomatoes and vegetables for $7.45 (first photo). Considering tomatoes are $1.99 per lb. at Stewarts and each one costs about $1.50, I think I did pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment