Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

NEW BOOKLET FOUND AT WINN DIXIE



We just got back from a beautiful weekend camping in Jekyll Island, Ga. where we went to the Shrimp and Grits Festival. The weather was beautiful, the food was surprisingly delicious and the company was the best!

While we were there I had to run into Winn Dixie to pick up a few things. Publix was quite a bit away from where we were so WD had to do. I scored when I walked in the front door and found these booklets from SC Johnson. All are MQ's that should work well with the One Stop One Store Booklet when we find it in the stores.

I will report when I find it but I am leaving to go out-of-town on Wednesday and will not be back until Sunday. Hopefully, it won't hit the stores until after I am back! If they do, someone please pick up a few for me! This has been a great book in the past!

Check out our Winn Dixie's in town to see if you can find the same booklet!

No comments:

Post a Comment