Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

CHEAP KRAFT SHREDDED CHEESE FOR ME!

I think I have come up with the reason I keep writing this blog...it's because I know you guys get just as excited about a deal like I do! I had a raincheck for Kraft Shredded Cheese 2 for $5. Those $2 Kraft Cheese Publix coupons, that expired tomorrow, were burning a hole in my pocket, so I dug out the raincheck and got 8 bags for $.50 each! SCORE!!! Keep in mind the raincheck was 11 months old!! I never seem to have a problem using an old raincheck. It's times like these that make me happy I am a couponer. I was at the bottom of my stockpile for cheese because I gave it all to my daughter so I was thrilled!!

2 comments:

  1. You are sooo right! We are all coocoo for coupon deals! LOL
    It's funny that you say that about not having problems with the Rainchecks that are past 30 days. I was just cleaning out one of my many q bags and came across some older rc's and wasn't sure. Which store have you used the older rc's at because it seems that I ran into that issue once before. Thanks for all that you do and yes, please try to keep us in the coupon deals as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it at SR 16 and have never had a problem!

    ReplyDelete