Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LITTLE SHOPPING FOR ME THIS WEEK

I don't know about you but my shopping list this week is pretty sparse. And by that I mean VERY VERY sparse! I really need to use up some of my stockpile and the new ad isn't speaking to me so canned tomatoes will make up the main part of my trip. With that being said, I am hoping they are BOGO at our store this week. It was listed on IHP but I did not see it in our weekly ad. Hopefully it is an unadvertised sale. If they are this is my plan: 36 cans Red Gold Tomatoes BOGO $25.02 Cantelope $2.50 2 Greased Lightening BOGO $1.69 Use 18 $1/2 tomato coupons - minus $18.00 Use 2 $1/1 Greased Lightening coupons - minus $2 Use one $5/$30 WD coupon TOTAL FOR ABOVE $5.90 I am still fully stocked on eggs and milk thanks to the ad from last week. I also still have plenty of lunchmeat on hand and have frozen onion rye bread in my freezer from my trip to Miami! Looks like a light week for me AND I will get stocked up on canned tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment