Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

COACH BAGS

A lady stopped me in Publix today to ask me if the purse I was carrying was a Coach purse. I told her it was and, of course, couldn't resist telling her the good deal I got on it! She said she had seen it on the Coach website on clearance and was afraid to order it. Now that she had seen it she was going online again to order. She said she signs up for alerts when bags go on sale and clearance. I haven't investigated it yet, but you might want to sign up for Coach alerts if you don't want to miss a deal on a Coach bag! I also ran into Kate, a fellow couponer who is just adorable!

2 comments:

  1. You're too kind, and too stylish! Got my Fruttare bars and foil! I already have to go back to Publix...my home away from home. :) These kids really eat alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! We are at the opposite end now! Just the two of us! Be glad you don't have any boys especially when they are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete