Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DILLARD'S SALE BEGINNING TOMORROW

If there are any of you who love Dillard's, they will be offering their final percent off deal beginning tomorrow if you have a Dillard's card. The next big sale won't be until January 1st. If you do not have their card you will not be able to shop until Thursday. I am not sure if they will be offering 30 or 40 percent off the reduced prices. When I was there last weekend, I noticed TONS of items already at 65% off. Add the extra percentage on top of that and you will get some great deals! I love Yellow Box flip flops and they were already reduced to $8.75. That should make them a little over $5 per pair. They are the only kind I can wear so that is a great deal for me! I scoped out some things and plan on going back to get some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment