Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

DILLARD'S MARKDOWN

My new BFF from Dillards called me tonight to tell me that the markdowns have changed at the store today. She said everything that was 40 percent off went to 65 percent off. Items that were regular price are now 40 percent off. I had something in mind that I saw and she found them and are holding them for me until next Thursday!! Her name is Josephine and she is a wonderful salesperson that I met when I was in there a month ago. She called me when the store offered an additional 40 percent off sales prices and will continue to call me whenever they offer a sale. It is something they do for their customers and I am now on her list! When you go to the Avenues Dillards look for Josephine in the women's or petite department. I take all my purchases to her from other departments.

No comments:

Post a Comment