Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

KERATIN COMPLEX TREATMENT

I am so excited about this deal!! At of you who know me know that my hair is very frizzy and curly with the humidity. No matter what I do I can't control the frizz. I have spent countless dollars on serums and oils only to have nothing work. My hairdresser told me I was the perfect candidate for the keratin treatment which costs $150 at Panache. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it costs $150 and lasts about three months. My friend has been getting the keratin express treatment from Miko Salon, also an Aveda Salon, for over a year now and loves it! She originally bought it on a Living Social deal and, in her words, has hair like a white person now! Well, the deal just came back and I purchased two at $37 each! I researched it and it gets rave reviews. If any of you are like me and would like to be frizz-free for three months you can purchase it also. She said she just gets up in the morning and doesn't even have to blow dry her hair! Regular price is $65. I am going to be one happy camper. Use this link to purchase yourself. You will have to copy and paste it in your browser. //www.livingsocial.com/deals/727134?ref=share-link-post&rpi=131187282&rui=64325093

No comments:

Post a Comment