Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

POSSIBLE TJ MAXX COMING TO ST. AUGUSTINE

I traveled to palm coast today to visit my daughter. Naturally we stopped at target and TJ Maxx and I started talking with the manager of the store. I told her I wished we had a TJ Maxx in St. Augustine because I think this town would support it. She leaned it to me and said, I'm not supposed to tell anyone but they are supposed to build a store in St. Augustine and I hope to be the manager of that store!! I don't know where they would go but I am kind of excited about this even being a possibility!!

4 comments:

  1. How about the ole' Ross digs over at Cobblestone! I've always liked T.J. Maxx especially as a career woman back in the day; good office attire. Would love that seeing a Home Goods will never come. Boo. I am still so disappointed at the regurgitation of stores in town. Office supply store, beauty supply, no new restaurant over at the Kmart plaza. Are we that underestimated? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I think this town would support a HomeGoods. It is another favorite store of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work for Marshalls, same company as T.J.Maxx, and we asked our district manager when they doing our makeover and he said there are no plans for them to bring TJ or Homegoods to St Augustine unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete