Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

$5 BOUNTY PAPER TOWEL COUPON

I am sure most of you read on the blogs about the $5 Bounty Paper Towel Coupon that was being offered on Facebook to the first 5,000 people today. In fact, it is going to be offered every Friday for the month of June. They didn't say what time they were putting it up on the wall so you just had to keep checking back.

Who has that kind of time?? When I sat down to post my trips, I checked FB and it said that it posted it was time to get the coupon 9 minutes ago. SCORE!! I thought I had a shoe-in for a $5 coupon!! The excitment was short-lived when I went to print the coupon and they were all GONE! Come on...9 minutes after posting!! What does that tell you? How many people are into Extreme Couponing and sat by their computer just waiting for them to say "Go"!

It just makes me wonder how many minutes after it went live did they reach 5,000 prints. Well, there is always next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment