Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

CHEAP CHOCOLATE AT WINN DIXIE

Looking to pick up some cheap Chocolate this week? Head to Winn Dixie and do the following deal:

Hershey’s, Kit Kat, or Reese’s Candy Bars, 1.4 to 2.1 oz, BOGO $1.09 (that’s MUCH better!)
-B1G1 Hershey’s Special Dark Dark Chocolate Bar or Special Dark Dark Chocolate with Almonds Bar, 1.45-1.55 oz – max value $.85 – 05-01-11 SS Insert (exp 6/17/2011)

The coupon will only pay $.85 so you will pay $.13 per bar after coupons! Not a bad deal if you LOVE chocolate.

While you are in there use your $2 Wisk coupons to get Wisk for $1.99 a bottle. My Publix was out so I got a raincheck for 10 bottles. If I can get the ten bottles at WD, I can order more coupons and use my raincheck at Publix to get more bottles at $2 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment