Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WINN DIXIE BOOKLET SPOTTED AT BEACH STORE

I went into the beach Winn Dixie store today and picked up the new booklet with Winn Dixie coupons. The coupon I am most excited about is the $1/2 Ziplock coupons that hopefully paired with a sale and a MQ will get us a good deal!

So head over there and make sure you grab a few for yourself! It is called "Summer Savings for the Season's Essentials".

Also, in today's mail, make sure you look in the Red Plum Circular for a $5 off $50 Publix coupon! Yes! There is another one! I am guessing this one came in this mornings paper because I found it on my counter. I am assuming my husband put it there for me! Another booklet called the Summer Breakfast Sale has a $5 off $30 coupon in it. Is it me or does it seem like they are offering more of these than normal!! Make sure you watch the dates as they won't take these past the expiration date. Looks like we will have a coupon to use for the next 2 weeks!

Also, while you are in there picking up your booklets, hopefully you printed the coupon for Athenos Greek Yogurt and you can do the following deal:

Athenos Greek Plain Yogurt 16 oz, BOGO $3 ($1.50 each)
B1G1 Athenos Greek Yogurt printable
FREE-FREE after Q!

No comments:

Post a Comment