Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

PUBLIX 6/4, SPENT $35.90. SAVED 68%




It's been a while since I have posted a shopping trip. Sometimes I just didn't have time to take the picture. The shopping trips have not been as good since the coupon policy change. On top of that the ads have not been so good in my opinion. This weeks ad was not any better but I did take advantage of a few deals and a few things I needed. They were out of the Bayer aspirin so I will probably head back to the store before the ad ends. This is what I bought:

4 Mrs. T's Pieroggi
6 Muellers Whole Grain Pasta
2 Breakstone Sour Cream
2 Cream Cheese
1 lb. butter
Blueberries
Peaches
Limes
6 Voskos Yogurt
2 Suave Body Wash
Cake Mix
Rye Bread
2 Coffee Mate
Distilled Water
10 X Sugar
Horseradish
2 Wisk Detergent
4 Precise Heat Patch

My cashier did the strangest thing when she was ringing me up. She laid out ALL of my coupons. She would ring up an item and then pick up the corresponding coupon for that item. The good thing was everything was right on and you saw your total going down immediately BUT the bad part was I didn't get to see the total before my coupons. All I know is I sure miss the $5/$25 coupons!

They only had two Wisk left on the shelf so I got a raincheck for them! That is what I was hoping for! Now I can get the others over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment