Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

MY CVS TRIP

I knew this was a good week for CVS and luckily I had $10 in ECB's to roll. They expired yesterday but I knew they would take them for one week past expiration. I looked ahead on www.iheartcvs.com to look at the next two weeks ads and did the following scenerio for this week. I bought:

1 Zertec (5 ct)
1 Motrin PM
1 Schick Hydro Razor

When I got to the store I realized I forgot my coupon for the razor. Instead of picking up the few extra things to make up the difference, I just bought the 3 items above and paid $2.40 and got back $13 in ECB's. I asked her if I could come back with the coupon. I stopped back there this morning and they gave me $4 back for the coupon. That was a heck of a deal! I ended up taking those items out of the store PLUS $1.60 cash PLUS $13 in ECB's to roll into next week! Now that was exciting!

PLUS....ON TOP OF THAT I got a $5 ECB when I scanned my second card just for being a Beauty Club Member!!

No comments:

Post a Comment