Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY CVS ADVENTURE

I went into CVS today with my Extra Care Buck for $5.54 that was 2 days past expiration. I knew they would take it. They will take an expired ECB for up to one week after expiring. I had every intention of buying Revlon eyeshadow using my $2 MQ's and my ECB's to roll it. When I got in there I found reduced cosmetic items that I could not pass up! They were reduced 75% off and then the $2 coupon came off of it!! So much for the planned scenerio! This is what I bought:

3 Mascara
2 Eyeliner
1 Revlon Concealer (not that I need this he he!!)
2 Dove Candy Bars

I had to throw the candy bars on to bring my total up so I could use the $5.54 ECB's. My total OOP after my ECB's and coupons was $1.14 and I received a $1 ECB back. Not the original plan I intended but I couldn't pass up the mascara and eyeliner. With a girl in the house, I am always hearing she needs one thing or another! Because they were clearance items, I was not able to get the $4 ECB for spending $10...but it was well worth it!!

Check out CVS and their markdown items on cosmetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment