Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

WARNING!! READ THIS BEFORE PRINTING BAYER COUPON

Before you make the same mistake I made, I want to warn you about printing this coupon. Bayer aspirin is on sale for $2.99 this week. There is a $1.50 printable HERE and a 1.75 printable HERE. When you stack this with the $2/1 in the Green Advantage Flyer you get FREE Bayer aspirin with overage.

I always try to save on paper when printing coupons. I put in 1/3 of a sheet of paper and no coupon printed. The $1.50 coupon printed at the BOTTOM of the page and a huge ink hog of an advertisement printed before. I lost one coupon. I don't want you to make the same mistake!

Make sure you grab a few green advantage flyers when you go in the store because I think these will disappear fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment