Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BATHROOM MEDICINE STASH

I am sick. I never get sick. Maybe it was because I took every one of the sloppy wet kisses from my grandson who was here this weekend and he was on medication for an upper respitory infection and an ear infection. I didn't care. You take those kisses when you can get them.

My upper body aches. I don't know if it is from being sick or my new hair dryer...yes, I did say my new hair dryer. The bright red one with the Ferrari engine in it that will dry your hair in 15 seconds flat! It weighs so much more than my previous hairdryer and my arms are always sore after I use it. So am I sore because I am sick or my new $200 red hair dryer with the Ferrari engine? (Yes it really is ferrari red with a ferrari engine!)

It's a good thing I go to the doctor anyways this morning. I am sure he will appreciate hearing about my Ferrari red hairdryer and not knowing if I am sore from that or being sick! That will give him something funny to talk about at the dinner table!

Now to the point of my long-winded story. Last night I went into my bathroom stash of drugs looking for something that would put me to sleep and make me feel better. I found Vicks NyQuil Sinex that I bought at Walgreens about 2 years ago. Now you all know when I say "bought" I really don't mean bought. I mean bought FREE! It expired in 3/12 but as we all know medicines last much longer than their expiration date. I took it and it worked like a charm! During the day today I will take the Vicks NyQuil Sinex Daytime that I also got FREE! Gotta love those free drugs.

Now I just hope I don't have to use the  maximum strength Digel that I just got at CVS this weekend! I will be perfectly happy donating that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment