Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

BOOKS ARE HERE

After a long weekend in Ft. Lauderdale, I came home to a wonderful surprise...

The Enjoy the City books finally came in!

If you signed up for one, please contact me so we can arrange pick-up. I am asking everyone to pay $19 for 10 books. I have had to pay up front for them plus will have to arrange pick-up/delivery and figured you guys wouldn't mind paying an extra $2 per 10 books. That is still such an awesome deal. If you don't want your books you signed up for, I have extra people waiting in line to get them, so don't worry!

 I will also take books to work with me in case anyone wants to pick them up at the Sunshine Shop. Stop in and say hello and look around while you are there!

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. I believe I am on the list -- Emily Irizarry :-) for 10 books maybe 20 can't remember what we went with.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got you down for 20 books! You can pick up at my home or work, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! What is the best way to contact you? I've never picked up books from you before so I don't know how this all works. :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete