Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

MORE SCOTTIE'S Q'S

When I was over at zip code 12345 at coupons.com printing yet another coupon for Scottie's tissues, I noticed the Farm Rich Appetizer coupon for $3/2 reset!

I am sure some of you got a rain check like me and will be able to get this fabulous deal again!  I plan on buying the meatballs because they will make a great appetizer in chili sauce with grape jelly for the holidays.  Yes, I am thinking ahead to Christmas and Thanksgiving. Throw those bad boys in a crockpot and you have a great appetizer.  

Another high value coupon I saw was $.75/1 box of Golden Graham's  cereal. With all the cereal coupons lately being $1.00/3, this was a nice high value to see. I am printing and holding for a sale. Another coupon I saw was $1/2 Biscoff cookies. If you want to feel like you are in heaven, buy theses. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!! Put  some Biscoff spread on if you really want some awesome stuff!  F

No comments:

Post a Comment