Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

MY PUBLIX TRIP 10/25/12

After a bad night last night of not sleeping (after taking 4 Advil PM), I took off to Publix today to stock up on some more Advil PM before the sale in the GAF ended. I am probably the only person who can take 2 Advil PM at 10 pm and then 2 more at 2:30 PM and be up the rest of the night. Yep, I didn't get back into bed until 6:00 am and that was AFTER taking 2 Advil PM. Go figure!

First thing I did was go to the customer service desk to get back my $10 that they didn't take off for my gas card. My Farm Rich Appetizers coupons were expiring tomorrow so I went ahead and got 6 of those. By the time I added up the few things in my cart, I was just a few dollars shy of $60 so I went ahead and got a few more things so I could use two $5/$30 WD coupons. It just kills me if I am just a few $$ short of $60 and I can't use two!

I bought:

4 Advil PM
Eggs
Bananas
Fresh Pineapple
8 Granola Yogurt Bars
6 Farm Fresh Appetizers
2 Clorox Bleach

My total after all coupons was $10.44. Woop Woop!! I handed them the $10 back that I just got from customer service and walked out a happy camper knowing I am set with Advil PM and now maybe I will sleep tonight. I am just thankful that I don't have to go into work until Saturday and hopefully will feel better by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment