Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ETC BOOKS

Thank you to everyone who picked up their ETC books. I have ordered another box for those of you who need more. This set of 10 will cost $25.00 and include four $5/$30 WD coupons. If you are running low you might want to grab these. Unfortunately, the new books offered were at a higher price but it is still a great deal. The WD coupons do not expire until June 2013.

I use two to three of these every time I go to Publix.

I hope to have them in about 10 days so let me know of you are interested. The first ten people who contact me will get them. I probably won't be ordering more for at least 6 months so jump on this deal if you need them!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I commented on your last update a few days ago about the books regarding picking mine up. Please let me know how I can do that. Thanks.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole...where do you want to pick them up? You can pick up at my home or work. I live near the bridge of lions and work at the beach. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete