Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

UPDATE ON PUBLIX TRIP

I wanted to post an update to the Publix trip I told you about yesterday involving the Dove/Degree products.

Everything went as planned but I did have to buy the men's version of the clear therapy shampoo which was $6.29 each instead of $4.99 like I planned which was for the womens' version. i didnt realize there was a price difference. It really didn't make much difference anyway because I got them for free. I just ended up paying a little more in sales tax. I did, however, find $.50 peelies on them that I didn't plan on using.. I was not able to use the $1 PQ for the Clear Therapy shampoo because the $3 coupon was a better deal and couldn't use both.

I ended up with everything I said I was going to get plus I threw in 4 turkey gravy and 8 cans of Swanson Chicken Broth. I ended up spending $10 and got over $70 worth of stuff!! I think I am going to start using men's deodorant because I have so many!! My son-in-laws will love getting some!

No comments:

Post a Comment