Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

GAS CARD DEAL IS BACK THIS WEEK

FINALLY THE GAS CARD DEAL IS BACK!! Woo Hoo!! I know we have all waited for this deal to come back and here it is!

What am I excited about? The Scotties tissues for $.22 each, Birds Eye Voila for $1.09 a bag, Dannon Yogurt for $.50 each, Smart Balance Milk for $1.50 each, Sorrento Ricotta for $2 each, always deli tea bogo, more All Laundry Detergent at $1.50 each and, of course, pulling out the rainchecks. Mama Francesca Parm Cheese, Farm Rich Appetizers Quaker Breakfast To Go Bars, and anything else I have a raincheck for!

If anyone needs a $1.50/1 Publix coupon from the Italian Sheet to do the following deal, I have a few extra that I can share! Let me know!

Barilla Pasta Sauce, $2.39 – $2.79


Barilla Pasta, BOGO $1.23 – BOGO $1.31

-$1/2 Barilla, pasta AND sauce jar 09/30/2012 SS Insert (exp 11/24/2012)

-$1.50/1 Barilla Sauce, any AND Barilla Pasta, any Make Your Home Italian Tonight Publix Coupon, coupon sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment