Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

CHANGES POSSIBLY IN THE AIR FOR WD??

Tonight we ran into Winn Dixie to pick up some heavy whipping cream for a recipe. Winn Dixie was the closest store and we didn't feel like going up the road to Publix. I decided to buy a pound of american cheese and then realized after I paid for it they overcharged me by $1.35!!! I went up to the front desk and talked to the manager. He was very nice and refunded me my money. I asked him if WD was ever going to take competitor coupons like Publix and Walmart. He said they had just been talking about it in this mornings meeting! What a shock!! He said they have never talked about that before so who knows what can happen! Maybe WD will jump on the bandwagon and we can add another to the list!!!

I still have to admit that Publix will always be my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment