Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

PUBLIX 3/11/11, SPENT $216.75, INCLUDING 5-$50 GAS CARDS





Wow! I can't believe I figured out how to download these pictures from the laptop! It was totally different than how I am used to doing it and I am not the most computer literate person in the world. When I have to do something different from the way I know how to do it, it gets scarey!!

My mission for todays Publix trip was to spend the least amount OOP and try to as many gas cards as I could. My total before coupons and purchasing the gas cards was $126.14. That meant I was able to buy 5 $50 gas cards and pay $200 for them. That is one FREE full tank of gas just for going to the store and buying my groceries! My total after coupons and five gas cards was $216.75. That means I bought all this stuff for $16.75!!!

This is what I bought for $16.75. Remember I dug out my rainchecks and took advantage of those deals to bring my total before coupons higher.

Bananas
Cantelope
3 lemons
2 Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats
2 doz eggs (used Q from All the Trimmings)
2 Graham Crackers
6 Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice Drink (used exp. yell. adv. q with bogo sale)
4 yoplait yogurt, 6 pk.
4 sargento cheese
2 Muir Glen tomato sauce
2 Muir Glen tomato paste
6 Athenos Feta Cheese
20 cans corn (used raincheck)
4 Lysol Cleaner
4 bags 8 o'clock coffee (used raincheck)
10 boxes Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cereal (used raincheck) this cereal doesn't expire until 2/12!!
2 Honey Bunches of Oats Raisen Medley Cereal
12 Uncle Ben's Ready Rice (used raincheck)
AND...
FIVE (5) $50 GAS CARDS!!!

I plan on going on one more Publix trip to see if I could get at least one more gas card! Take advantage of the sales and your coupons to get some free gas!!

Then I went to CVS and bought 6 Dove Deodorant for FREE using the Dove $2.00 coupon on coupons.com and paid only tax! I LOVE free deodorant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment