Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PUBLIX 3/30/11, SPENT $7.01, SAVED 94%




The publix ad this week was not that exciting so I did not buy much. I wanted to use my Sargento cheese Publix coupons and paired that with my raincheck to get 9 of them for $.50!! I also utilized my Pepperidge Farm Bread raincheck to use the $1.50 off produce when you buy a P.F. Bread...so I basically got my vegetables for free. By the way, the bag is filled with 20 cans of Green Giant Vegetables!

This is what I bought:

9 Sargento Cheese (used raincheck, PQ and MQ to get all for $.50)
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
2 English Muffins
2 Flat Out Bread
Fresh Green Beans (got $1.50 off)
Fresh Zucchini (got $1.50 off)
6 Peter Pan Peanut Butter (used MQ and PQ)
4 Ritz Cracker (used TQ and MQ)
2 Bertoli Pasta Sauce (used $1.50/2 q)
20 cans Green Giant Green Beans (used Italian Days q's)
Bananas
4 dozen eggs (used All the Trimmings book q)

This was the first trip they asked me if I had any $/$$ coupons first. I was able to use 2 of them thus taking off $10 before my coupons were deducted. My total before coupons was just over $66. My total I paid after coupons was $7.01. This was a savings of 94%!! The vegetables have an expiration date of 2013 so I will add them to the canned veggies I already have in stock. I already have plenty of lunchmeat from last weeks purchase and still have milk from the last Smart Balance milk sale. The timing was great because I only have two 1/2 gallons left, just in time to re-stock when the milk is on sale next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment