Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GET DEALS ON MEAT?

When we get meat or produce coupons, it makes our day!

I am excited about the new FLIP for $3 off $8 in the meat department. My plan is to buy bone-in pork chops next week (I have been craving them!)and maybe some ribs. I will spent $25 and then use three FLIPS and a $5/25 coupon. My total for $25 worth of meat will be $11!! You certainly can't beat that deal! Now all I have to do is find room in my freezer!!

My husband makes the best ribs in St. Augustine! I think he has perfected his recipe using a special rub and doing them with a rotisserie on the grill. My mouth is already watering thinking about the ribs.

2 comments:

  1. how can you use three FLIPS when it says on the front of the coupon "Limit 1 (one) print per customer"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to Food Lion you can only use one per customer. If you go to Publix you can use multiple coupons in one transaction. When the produce $2 off $5 FLIP coupon was available, I would buy $10 worth of produce, use two coupons and take $4 off.

    ReplyDelete