Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

PUBLIX 3/21/11, SPENT $48.61, SAVED 94%

I apologize for not having a picture again, but something is wrong with my computer and I can't upload it. I went to the store this week with just a handful of items on my list. My main thing was to pick up the 80 cans of Green Giant Vegetables I pre-ordered during the Italian Days Promotion. They also agreed to honor my gas card coupon since they were not able to get in the vegetables until the day after the sale ended. My total was $48.61 which included a $50 BP gas card!! That makes my total of 11 gas cards I purchased during the gas card week!

This is what I purchased:

80 cans Green Giant Vegetables
3 Silk Soy Milk (used $2 MQ and expired PQ from Savings From The Heart yell. adv. flyer)
9 Philadelphia Cooking Creme (I can't wait to try this!)
2 Vigo Yellow Rice
2 Muellers Pasta (used 2/$1 q's)
Bananas
Fresh Green Beans
4 Sundown Vitamins (overage)
3 Oscar Mayer Carving Board Turkey Breast (used MQ and competitor q)
2 Aleve
$50 BP gas card

When I do the math, I charged $470.93 on my credit card but $440 of that was for gas cards. My cards totalled $550 in gas!!! I'll take $100 worth of gas anyday. That also means I spent $30.93 for 2 weeks worth of groceries. After I give my kids their canned vegetables, I'll still have plenty in my stock until they expire in February 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment