Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MY COUPONS RESET, CHECK YOURS!!

I was so excited to see my Sargento Cheese coupons reset for me!! Make sure you print these $1.50/1 coupons and stack with the Winn Dixie Spring Forward for Savings Booklet for $1/2. I don't know how much more FREE cheese I can take!! Put it in your refrig and when you see it getting close to the time of expiring, throw it in your freezer to use in casseroles or baking.

Also, the Muir Glen coupon for $.75 off any Muir Glen product also reset for me. Stack with the $1/2 Italian Days Coupon (if your store will take an expired PQ) and get free plus overage tomato sauce or tomato paste.

Here's a few more deals I spotted:

General Mills Cereal is on sale for 2/$5. Use the $1.50/1 PQ that was on one sheet, one side being the coupons and the other saying "Great Breakfast", "Great Lunch", "Great Dinner", "Great Dessert". Use 2 Publix q's for $1.50/1 and stack with a $.75/1MQ to get cereal for $.25 a box!

Athenos Feta Cheese is also BOGO this week. Check your binders to see if you have any expired MQ's for feta cheese. My coupons expired a week ago and since my store will take an expired MQ for 2 weeks past expiration, I will get another $1/2 my already BOGO cheese. Speaking of cheese, Cracker Barrel Cheese is also on sale for 2 for $7. Check your binders for a $1/1 PQ (already expired) and stack with the $1/2 coupon from the Guy Game Day Playbook and pay only $2 each!! I still have a drawer full of Cracker Barrel cheese when I only paid $1 each!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the Publix q's for the General Mills cereal? I haven't heard of that one.Was it a flyer in the store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a one sheet flyer with cereal, yogurt, mayo, soup, etc coupons a while ago. The Publix coupons were good from 2/10 to 2/23. I think I found them in the beginning of February. They are no longer available because they are expired.

    ReplyDelete