Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

NEXT COUPON WORKSHOP MARCH 28, 2011

As part of my goal to help as many people as I can save money, I teach couponing classes in Northeast Florida. I highly recommend attending a class if you can. I cover everything from how to use coupons effectively, to how to work grocery and drug store deals, and everything else in between. The class runs for about two hours and gives you the basics of how to get started. I’ve had every type of person, male and female, in my classes. They have been from the very experienced couponer to the complete novice. I’ve never had anyone leave saying they didn’t learn something. The best part is when you get an e-mail or run into someone in the store and they tell you how much money you have saved their family. Want to learn how? Attend the next ST. AUGUSTINE SAVERS COUPON WORKSHOP ON MONDAY, MARCH 28TH AT 6:30. The class will be held at Lighthouse Interiors, 304 Anastasia Blvd., across from Stewart's Market and Eclections. Please note the class on March 21 had to be rescheduled to March 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment