Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FOOD LION DEAL

Food Lion has Ore Ida Potatoes on sale for B2G1 Free. If you received a coupon in the mail for a FREE bag, use with this sale and use two $1/1 coupon in the 5/22 SS. When you combine all these coupons together you should get 3 bags for $1.

While you are there pick up some cantelopes for $1.50 each. I also plan on using my raincheck for grapes for $.99 lb. I am all about fruit this time of the year. We had to meet someone in the Walmart parking lot to look at a car for my daughter. I ran into Walmart to get a pizza (these are really good!) and got some peaches for $1.18 lb. Boy, I am glad I don't shop there anymore! When I look at their prices I am shocked to see how they have gone up! Do you like the wider isles at Walmart? You are paying for them with their higher price of groceries!

No comments:

Post a Comment