Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HUSBANDS AND SHOPPING TRIPS

My last shopping trip to Publix was supposed to be small and nothing to really write home about. The weeks after Thanksgiving are known to be ads that are not as enticing to the couponer. My plan was to go in and spend a whopping $12. I had it figured down to the penny.

That was before my husband walked into the store with me!

The minute we entered the store, he walked right over to the Lloyd's BBQ, umm, not on my list. The next thing in the cart was a Publix sub, again, not on my list. It continued...Publix tea, 2 bags of chips and a few other items.

After adding up what he had put in the cart I told him my total was going to now be $35!! Sure enough, it was pretty darn close...$34.06!!

The lesson here is don't bring your husband with you shopping! Random items will ALWAYS be put in the cart and shoot down your well-planned OOP expense!

No comments:

Post a Comment