Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WALGREENS AND SWEET TART DEAL



Call me crazy but what college student wouldn't love 24 packages of Sweet Tarts in their stocking? That is what my daughter will find in her stocking along with many other fun things!

You can do this deal also! I went to the beach Walgreens and did the transaction 4 times...and yes, there were 1 1/4 cases left on the shelf.

Go in and buy 6 Sweet Tarts and use the $.75/3 coupon in the December booklet. It will automatically take off $1.50. The first time you will pay $1.68 and it will give you a $1 Catalina that you can use on your very next transaction. The next transaction will cost you $.68 and so will every other transaction after that.

I paid $3.72 for 24 packages of Sweet Tarts and can go back and do it again if I want.

I can't wait to see her face when she sees all those Sweet Tarts! She and her roommate will love them!

1 comment: