Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL 12/17/11




This week at Publix was finally a decent week. I had two $5 off $50 PQ's that expired on Sunday so I tried to keep my total as close to $100 as possible. Trying to do mental math while putting things in your cart is not easy! I thought I had about $107 in my cart, but my total before coupons was $115.58.

When I got up to the register, the cashier said to me "Your ears must have been ringing". "Someone was just telling me about the class you teach and how much she has learned and has saved". The cashier obviously knew I was the one who taught the class.

I got the last 3 K-Y on the shelf and stocked up on crackers, cheese, milk. I might head to the Shores Publix for my trip on Wednesday because they might have plenty of K-Y left!! This is what I bought for $19.16 including tax.

2 Kellogs Cocoa Krispies
1 Rice Krispies
2 Ritz Simply Wheat
4 Ritz Crackers
3 Wheat Thins
2 Kraft Colby Cheese
Coffemate
2 Muellers Pasta
Bakery Rye Bread
2 Sour Cream
5 Smart Balance Milk
Butterscotch chips
Lg. Bag of M&M's (FREE wyb 2 Rice Krispies peelie on box)
4 Friskies Cat Treats (overage)
2 Chinet Napkins
2 Sundown Vitamins
1 Theraflu
2 Alka-Seltzer
3 K-Y Jelly (overage)
Bananas
2 Gallons Publix Tea
Blueberry Muffin Mix

I was able to use three $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupons and 2 $5 off $50 PQ's to take an immediate $25 off the bill before any other coupons! That is why I ALWAYS buy the Enjoy the City books. I LOVE always being able to use a $5 coupon off my bill.

The Enjoy the City book is still available for a short time. Read my previous post on how to get yours!

After my coupons I saved 89%!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment