Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LOOK WHAT I CAME HOME TO!




What a surprise when I came home today and found this adorable cute little shopping cart with a poinsetta in it at my front door. In the seat of the cart were coupons and a Starbucks Gift Card.

I knew immediately who it was from and a big smile came across my face. In fact, I think I even talked out loud like someone was there to hear me! I opened the card to find a kind note from my friend and coupon buddy Michelle T. She is one of the kindest people I know. If you ever need anything and call her, she will never disappoint you.

When I put it on my blog that I was looking for grocery items to give to a family, guess who was there first with bags for them...you got it Michelle! When I need an extra coupon I know she will always share if she has it. If she finds books, guess who always shares...Michelle! If she has extra $5/$50 coupons, guess again who always shares...Michelle.

Thank you Michelle for being a wonderful, kind, friend. I consider myself lucky to have Michelle in my life and to have a special friend who enjoys couponing as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment