Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

K-Y JELLY PRINTABLE COUPON

Go and get your K-Y Jelly coupon from HERE for $3 off!

Oh and there are many alternate uses for K-Y jelly…

Remove Tight or Stuck-on Rings lip gloss
Lubricate Sticky Zippers
Loosen Stick Price Tags and Product Labels
Untangle Knotted Jewelry Chains
Shine your Patent Leather lubricate a Fishing Rod Reel
Skin-So-Soft lotion (great for people with eczema)
Bug repellent,
Brass brightener
Floor wax
Loosening of tight nuts (as in bolts)
Inserting keys into cold locks
Good for getting bubble gum out of your hair
Pre-shave treatment for supersmooth legs
Massage oil
Hair gel (LOL )
Makeup remover
Freeze it in a ziploc bag and use as an icepack or for puffy eyes

So the next time you want to shine your patent leather shoes, break out the K-Y!! Or maybe the next time I go camping with our friends, I will bring out the K-Y to use for bug repellant! I am sure that will get a good laugh!!

I forgot toUPDATE: tell you to stack this coupon with the $2 PQ from the green advantage flyer

2 comments:

  1. K-Y coupon in the green advantage flyer is a MANUFACTURERS COUPON and you should not be able to stack them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally goofed up on this one! I made my shopping list at 3:30 in the morning and just assumed it was a PQ!! My bad!!! Sorry guys! I am so embarassed!!

    ReplyDelete